Wine lovers, it’s time to bundle up with our Winter Reds Bundle.
The Reds are back and better than ever. We’ve gone ”all in” with four full-bodied red wines from our sustainability-grown grapes in Paso Robles, Ca. So you can have a glass of our new favorite bundle when it hits 0 degrees to keep you warm.
Our Rabble Reds bundle makes for a standout gift (or keep for yourself) and features two Rabble Cabernet Sauvignons and two Rabble Zinfandels. Keep things feeling good with wines made in collaboration with Mother Nature. Now 15% off, plus shipping included.
From our sustainably grown vineyards in Paso Robles—the new benchmark region for world-class Cabernet. Perfect with rosemary steak kabobs and Philly cheesesteak sandwiches.
Best of Class - San Francisco Chronicle International Wine Competition
• Aromas of cherry, plum and mixed berries
• Rich, seamless black fruit flavors
• Hints of tobacco, vanilla and cinnamon
• Aged for 10 months in French oak barrels (20% new oak)
From our sustainably grown vineyards in Paso Robles, where Zinfandel’s roots date back to the 19th century. A lively, balanced Zin that stands out from the crowd—excellent with pulled pork sandwiches, smoked brisket and, best of all, Chinese takeout.
92 points | Best Buy - Wine & Spirits
• Bright aromas of black cherry, raspberry, cola and Asian spice
• Brambly red plum flavors with hints of wet stone
• Vibrant finish with gravelly tannins
• Aged for 10 months in French and American oak barrels (25% new oak)
By clicking enter you are verifying that you are old enough to consume alcohol.