Mother Nature shapes our wines through each of the four seasons, throwing lots of challenges our way. That's because wine is all about the specific time and place where it was made (in our case the up-and-coming region of Paso Robles, CA), and grapes are extremely sensitive to changes in weather, soil and climate. We actually enjoy working with these curveballs, crafting each vintage to express Mother Nature’s fingerprints.
• All of our grapes come from Certified California Sustainable Winegrowing (CCSW) vineyards which means we work with our growers to ensure that they measure and work to reduce water usage, reduce pesticide usage, protect natural vineyard ecosystems, care for their employees, reduce carbon emissions, and work with, rather than against, Mother Nature each vintage.
• We use solar energy and minimal vineyard irrigation to reduce energy consumption and waste.
• We convert winemaking wastewater into a nutrient rich soil additive that improves soil health.
• We’re committed to zero-carbon offset emissions and carbon-neutral delivery.
• We partner with 1% For the Planet to give a portion of our profits to organizations committed to creating a cleaner future.
This Earth Month, we're donating to OneTreePlanted - for every bottle sold, a tree is planted to help the fight against deforestation and restore one of Mother Nature's most important carbon combatants: Trees.
Since 2021, we've planted over 125,000 trees with the goal of adding 50,000 this Earth Month.
Current & Past Projects:
By clicking enter you are verifying that you are old enough to consume alcohol.